STRONG ARM YOUR MIND II
We have covered many different techniques for strong arming your mind in Zero Tolerance To Negative Thinking. In this final chapter, I have a “do list” that shows you how to strong arm your mind.
When negative and depressing thoughts start their game of push and shove, here are twenty things you can do to regain command and control and push those unwelcome intruders out of your mind.
1. Use Power Graphics to push your mind in a positive direction. When negative thoughts raise their ugly head, immediately decapitate them with positive Power Graphics.
2. Surf The Positive Channel at ThePositiveChannel.com. It contains hundreds of websites packed full of positive power. You can be as positive as you want. All you need to do is put positive things into your mind. Visit all the web sites on The Positive Channel and make your life better today.
3. Listen to inspirational messages on Positive Thinking Radio.com. Dr. Abbott streams positive messages around the world using internet radio. Turn on your computer, visit the web site, and start filling your mind with good things.
4. Look at photographs of your dreams. The battle against depression is won on the battlefield of focus, and you need to focus your mind on your dreams. You need to project your dreams on the motion picture screen of your mind. You can do this with still photographs or video footage. I looked at a picture of Bora Bora for years before I actually arrived there on my own yacht. Your mind loves to think in pictures, so give it something positive to look at. It will instantly push your mental focus in a positive direction.
5. Turn on Power Music and listen to the sound of your dreams. Music creates an internal fireworks display that’s fun to experience. When you listen to music, your entire physiology changes, and you start marching to the sound of your dreams. Preselect music that pushes your mind in a positive direction, and when the voice of negativity starts its assault, drown it out with positive music.
Excerpt from :
The Positive Channel has Seven Positive Universities focusing on self-help, self-talk, depression, positive spirituality, positive thinking, sailing, and overland expeditions. If you are interested in adventure, you can visit Sailing Uni and Overland Uni. If you want to win the battle against depression, then Depression Uni is for you. Self Talk Uni gets you started on a program of positive self-talk to change what you say when you talk to your mind. If you want to explore the world of self help, then Self Help Uni is a good start. If your interest is positive spirituality, visit Positive Christian Uni. For straight up positive thinking, visit Positive Uni.
You possess one quality non-achievers lack. You are endlessly persistent in pursuing your dreams. You are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true. You are an unstoppable, consistently positive, endlessly persistent doer of dreams.
Real magic happens when you start believing once again. You start dreaming big and believing big. You go to the dream factory, pick out a shiny new dream and start working on it. Before long, you become part of something great. You are guilty of living your dreams.
Dr. Dave reveals the secrets that made it possible to live his dreams. Discover what worked for him and apply the same principles in your own life. A Bonanza of Positive Power lies within your grasp. This is your opportunity to awaken and unleash the power that lies within.
Welcome to the twenty-first century where you can place an entire library of positive ebooks in your shirt pocket. Taking your positive thinking books with you has never been easier. Your entire positive library resides comfortably in your pocket on your smartphone. Visit the Positive Thinking Bookstore and start filling your mind with positive ebooks from Dr. Dave.
It's easy to follow Dr. Dave and The Positive Channel on social media. Dozens of our facebook pages are updated on a daily basis. If you like social media, you will love our pages. There is no easier way to put something positive into your mind every single day.