STRONG ARM YOUR MIND V
1. Memorize positive affirmations. Repeat the Mega-affirmation until your mind starts repeating it back to you. “When I jump into God’s ocean of love, my life is never the same. I am born spiritually, and I become a new person. Old things pass away, and all things become new. I look at the world through new eyes and listen with new ears. I think new thoughts, take new actions, and have a new life. God’s love changes the way that I think and feel. His love washes the toxic waste out of my mind and gives me a clean mind and a pure heart. My old way of thinking and feeling is gone. My mistakes and failures are cast into God’s ocean of love. For the first time in my life, I dare to call God my Father and live as one of his children. God’s love heals my damaged emotions. My negative feelings and guilt are washed away in a tidal wave of love. Each day I jump into God’s ocean of love and have a life transforming experience. Dabbling in it will never do. This is not something I do just once and the positive effects last for a lifetime. I must do it every day for the rest of my life. For as long as I live, I will max out on God’s love.”
2. Perform physical exercise. Vigorous physical exercise releases endorphins that have a mood elevating effect. For several hours after the exercise, your sense of well-being is unequivocally positive. The exercise doesn’t have to be vigorous; even moderate levels of exertion have a positive effect.
3. Go for a walk in the park. A walk in the park or a small hike can be a positive experience that cleanses the mind of negative thoughts. People who are shut-ins simply blossom when they get outside in the fresh air. Their world suddenly expands, and they feel as if they have been released from prison. It’s like the dawning of a new day or the onset of spring after a long hard winter.
4. Open your heart and mind to the power of God’s love so it can give you a completely new way of thinking and feeling. God’s love is the most powerful and most positive force in the universe, and you need to have its salubrious effects at work inside your heart and mind. When your heart and mind are full of God’s love, they are exactly the way God meant for them to be. In fact, there is no limit to how good your life can become when God’s love fills your heart and mind.
5. Practice God’s presence each moment of the day. When God made the world, He didn’t walk away and or turn his back on his creation. God is still alive and at work in his world. Each day he pours his love into the human heart and keeps the world from self-destruction. The power and presence of God in the world is love. Whenever you see love, you are seeing God’s hand at work. You need to focus on God’s love, and then pass it on to other people in order to feel his presence and power.
This list shows there are plenty of things you can do to push your mind in a positive direction, and none of these things are high tech or cost a great deal of money.
Strong arming your mind is mainly a matter of self-discipline; you don’t need to be a genius or to talk to a therapist to push your mind in a positive direction. You simply need to become proactive and use common sense.
When you feel down and depressed, you may be so overwhelmed by the voice of depression you believe you can’t do the twenty things listed above. And if that’s the case, don’t try to do all twenty; only do a couple of them. You’ll probably be surprised to find that after you do two or three, you will be able to work your way further down the list, and before long, you will realize you are taking back command and control of your mind.
Winning the battle against depression is hard, but it’s not impossible, and if you do the things outlined in the pages of Zero Tolerance To Negative Thinking, you will regain the high ground in the battle of the mind. You are not in this battle alone; God is on your side, and if you let the power of his love flow into your heart and mind, you will win this battle. Remember, if you want to have a mind free from depression, nobody can stop you.
Excerpt from :
The Positive Channel has Seven Positive Universities focusing on self-help, self-talk, depression, positive spirituality, positive thinking, sailing, and overland expeditions. If you are interested in adventure, you can visit Sailing Uni and Overland Uni. If you want to win the battle against depression, then Depression Uni is for you. Self Talk Uni gets you started on a program of positive self-talk to change what you say when you talk to your mind. If you want to explore the world of self help, then Self Help Uni is a good start. If your interest is positive spirituality, visit Positive Christian Uni. For straight up positive thinking, visit Positive Uni.
You possess one quality non-achievers lack. You are endlessly persistent in pursuing your dreams. You are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true. You are an unstoppable, consistently positive, endlessly persistent doer of dreams.
Real magic happens when you start believing once again. You start dreaming big and believing big. You go to the dream factory, pick out a shiny new dream and start working on it. Before long, you become part of something great. You are guilty of living your dreams.
Dr. Dave reveals the secrets that made it possible to live his dreams. Discover what worked for him and apply the same principles in your own life. A Bonanza of Positive Power lies within your grasp. This is your opportunity to awaken and unleash the power that lies within.
Welcome to the twenty-first century where you can place an entire library of positive ebooks in your shirt pocket. Taking your positive thinking books with you has never been easier. Your entire positive library resides comfortably in your pocket on your smartphone. Visit the Positive Thinking Bookstore and start filling your mind with positive ebooks from Dr. Dave.
It's easy to follow Dr. Dave and The Positive Channel on social media. Dozens of our facebook pages are updated on a daily basis. If you like social media, you will love our pages. There is no easier way to put something positive into your mind every single day.