MAXIMUM STRENGTH POSITIVE THINKING
My fourth book, Maximum Strength Positive Thinking, is full of positive self-talk that you need to have in your mind.
Review the following self-talk and push your mind in a positive direction.
1. Change first happens in my mind. Whatever I am or ever will be is first found in my mind. In order to have a new life, I need a new way of thinking; that is where everything starts. I can change who I am by changing what I put into my mind.
2. If I am having trouble getting permission to do the things I want to do, I need to take a look in the mirror. The person in the mirror is the only one who can give me permission to go for my dreams. All other permission rituals are irrelevant. My life is mine alone, and that is sufficient authority to grant whatever permission is required.
3. I will live as if I am a great person. I will practice being great each day of my life. I have only one life, and I may as well make it a great one. I have little to lose and much to gain when I live as if I am great. I will live as if my dreams are possible and work each day to make them happen. I will act as if I cannot fail.
4. A positive mind isn’t an accident. It’s the product of positive mental focus. A persistently positive focus creates a consistently positive mind.
5. Although I can’t control all the events of my life, I can control what I put into my mind. I have sufficient control over my mind to shape the outcome of my life in a way that reflects my goals and aspirations. I have an infinite number of future lives I can live, and the way I run my mind determines which of them it will be.
6. No matter how positive my life is, thinking negative makes it worse. No matter how negative my life is, thinking positive makes it better. No matter what happens, I choose to think positive.
7. Every problem has a silver lining, and when I solve the problem, I get to keep the silver lining. The more problems I solve, the richer I become.
8. No matter what my age, no matter how many false starts I have made, no matter how many opportunities I have missed, no matter how many times I have failed, I can still make my dreams come true.
9. When I focus on a thought, I force my mind to look in the direction of that thought. When I consistently focus on it day after day, my life moves in that direction. The focus of my mind expands into my life.
10. I need to change my mind about many things. When I look at my limitations, I need to change my mind. When I look at my failures, I need to change my mind. When I look at the past, I need to change my mind. When I look at the present, I need to change my mind. When I look at the future, I need to change my mind. I’m the only one who can change my life, because, I’m the only one who can change my mind.
Treat yourself to a bonanza of positive self-talk from Maximum Strength Positive Thinking by visiting PositiveSelfTalk.com and MaximumStrengthPositiveThinking.com. There is no limit to how good your life can become when you fill your mind with positive things.
Excerpt from :
Zero Tolerance To Negative Thinking : Good-by Depression - Hello Positive Mind
The Positive Channel has Seven Positive Universities focusing on self-help, self-talk, depression, positive spirituality, positive thinking, sailing, and overland expeditions. If you are interested in adventure, you can visit Sailing Uni and Overland Uni. If you want to win the battle against depression, then Depression Uni is for you. Self Talk Uni gets you started on a program of positive self-talk to change what you say when you talk to your mind. If you want to explore the world of self help, then Self Help Uni is a good start. If your interest is positive spirituality, visit Positive Christian Uni. For straight up positive thinking, visit Positive Uni.
You possess one quality non-achievers lack. You are endlessly persistent in pursuing your dreams. You are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true. You are an unstoppable, consistently positive, endlessly persistent doer of dreams.
Real magic happens when you start believing once again. You start dreaming big and believing big. You go to the dream factory, pick out a shiny new dream and start working on it. Before long, you become part of something great. You are guilty of living your dreams.
Dr. Dave reveals the secrets that made it possible to live his dreams. Discover what worked for him and apply the same principles in your own life. A Bonanza of Positive Power lies within your grasp. This is your opportunity to awaken and unleash the power that lies within.
Welcome to the twenty-first century where you can place an entire library of positive ebooks in your shirt pocket. Taking your positive thinking books with you has never been easier. Your entire positive library resides comfortably in your pocket on your smartphone. Visit the Positive Thinking Bookstore and start filling your mind with positive ebooks from Dr. Dave.
It's easy to follow Dr. Dave and The Positive Channel on social media. Dozens of our facebook pages are updated on a daily basis. If you like social media, you will love our pages. There is no easier way to put something positive into your mind every single day.