STRONG ARM YOUR MIND IV
1. Love yourself as you are. God loves you and accepts you as you are, and you should too. If it’s good enough for God, it should be good enough for you.
2. Act as if you are a positive person. To become a positive person, you must do the things positive people do. You have to do it before you can feel it. When you act as if you’re a positive person, it’s not long before you become one. Practice doesn’t make you perfect, but it does make you more positive. Live as if you are a positive person and practice being positive each day of your life.
3. Live as if you are a forgiving person. Living as if you are a forgiving person is the only way you can ever become one. You have to do it before you can feel it. You must practice forgiveness until it actually happens. Practice doesn’t make you perfect, but it does make you more forgiving. Live as if you are a forgiving person and practice forgiveness each day of your life.
4. Live as if you are a loving person. To become a loving person, you must do the things loving people do. You have to do it before you can feel it. When you act as if you’re a loving person, it’s not long before you become one. Practice doesn’t make you perfect, but it does make you more loving. Live as if you are a loving person and practice being loving each day of your life.
5. Repeat positive self-talk to push your mind in a positive direction. My fourth book, Maximum Strength Positive Thinking is jam-packed full of positive self-talk. Repeat the positive self-talk until your mind starts repeating it back to you. Memorize the following passage taken from Maximum Strength Positive Thinking. “Although I can’t control all the events of my life, I can control what I put into my mind. I have sufficient control over my mind to shape the outcome of my life in a way that reflects my goals and aspirations. I have an infinite number of future lives I can live, and the way I run my mind determines which of them it will be.”
Excerpt from :
The Positive Channel has Seven Positive Universities focusing on self-help, self-talk, depression, positive spirituality, positive thinking, sailing, and overland expeditions. If you are interested in adventure, you can visit Sailing Uni and Overland Uni. If you want to win the battle against depression, then Depression Uni is for you. Self Talk Uni gets you started on a program of positive self-talk to change what you say when you talk to your mind. If you want to explore the world of self help, then Self Help Uni is a good start. If your interest is positive spirituality, visit Positive Christian Uni. For straight up positive thinking, visit Positive Uni.
You possess one quality non-achievers lack. You are endlessly persistent in pursuing your dreams. You are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true. You are an unstoppable, consistently positive, endlessly persistent doer of dreams.
Real magic happens when you start believing once again. You start dreaming big and believing big. You go to the dream factory, pick out a shiny new dream and start working on it. Before long, you become part of something great. You are guilty of living your dreams.
Dr. Dave reveals the secrets that made it possible to live his dreams. Discover what worked for him and apply the same principles in your own life. A Bonanza of Positive Power lies within your grasp. This is your opportunity to awaken and unleash the power that lies within.
Welcome to the twenty-first century where you can place an entire library of positive ebooks in your shirt pocket. Taking your positive thinking books with you has never been easier. Your entire positive library resides comfortably in your pocket on your smartphone. Visit the Positive Thinking Bookstore and start filling your mind with positive ebooks from Dr. Dave.
It's easy to follow Dr. Dave and The Positive Channel on social media. Dozens of our facebook pages are updated on a daily basis. If you like social media, you will love our pages. There is no easier way to put something positive into your mind every single day.