AS YOU BELIEVE, SO SHALL IT BE DONE UNTO YOU
Jesus said that faith is essential to making your life into what you want it to be. He said, "As you believe, so it shall be done unto you." What is it about faith that makes it so important?
1. Faith changes your vision. When you have faith, you see possibilities that other people cannot appreciate. While others stumble around in spiritual darkness, you see where you are going, and you have clarity of purpose.
2. Faith changes your focus. You radically shift your focus in a new direction, and that focus expands. Instead of your limited and short-sighted dreams, you have the privilege of experiencing God's dream for your life.
3. Faith takes the handcuffs off God. God doesn't push and shove his way into your life. He enters your heart and mind by invitation only. You must ask him to come in and change the way you think and feel. Once you ask him into your heart and mind, the handcuffs come off God, and He starts working miracles.
4. Faith gives you positive expectations. Your old way of thinking and feeling is gone. You believe that there is no limit to how good your life can become when you get in agreement with God's plan. When you say yes to God, his purpose and plan take you places that you never dreamed were possible.
5. Faith is a switch that turns you on and starts you moving. The inertia of your old life dissipates as the power of God's love rolls through your heart and mind.
6. Faith makes you congruent. Your head, heart, and will now want the same thing and move in the same direction. You get in agreement with God, and become a part of his unstoppable plan.
7. Faith gives you courage when you place your trust in God. God is your Defender, the Captain of your fate, and the Master of your soul. He is your Guide and will show you where to take the next stop. He knows your life from start to finish, and it won't be over until he says it's over. You have nothing to fear.
The Positive Channel has Seven Positive Universities focusing on self-help, self-talk, depression, positive spirituality, positive thinking, sailing, and overland expeditions. If you are interested in adventure, you can visit Sailing Uni and Overland Uni. If you want to win the battle against depression, then Depression Uni is for you. Self Talk Uni gets you started on a program of positive self-talk to change what you say when you talk to your mind. If you want to explore the world of self help, then Self Help Uni is a good start. If your interest is positive spirituality, visit Positive Christian Uni. For straight up positive thinking, visit Positive Uni.
You possess one quality non-achievers lack. You are endlessly persistent in pursuing your dreams. You are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true. You are an unstoppable, consistently positive, endlessly persistent doer of dreams.
Real magic happens when you start believing once again. You start dreaming big and believing big. You go to the dream factory, pick out a shiny new dream and start working on it. Before long, you become part of something great. You are guilty of living your dreams.
Dr. Dave reveals the secrets that made it possible to live his dreams. Discover what worked for him and apply the same principles in your own life. A Bonanza of Positive Power lies within your grasp. This is your opportunity to awaken and unleash the power that lies within.
Welcome to the twenty-first century where you can place an entire library of positive ebooks in your shirt pocket. Taking your positive thinking books with you has never been easier. Your entire positive library resides comfortably in your pocket on your smartphone. Visit the Positive Thinking Bookstore and start filling your mind with positive ebooks from Dr. Dave.
It's easy to follow Dr. Dave and The Positive Channel on social media. Dozens of our facebook pages are updated on a daily basis. If you like social media, you will love our pages. There is no easier way to put something positive into your mind every single day.