THE FOUNDATION FOR AN ABUNDANT AND POSITIVE LIFE
Seven scriptures form the foundation for my life. These rock solid principles stand the test of time and always sustain me in the storms of life. I put my full weight down on these scriptures.
I selected these passages because of their importance in my own life.
These particular passages keep me on task and on target when I momentarily lose focus or direction.
Your list of sustaining scriptures is probably different than mine, because you are a different person with different life experiences.
As a physician, I take a practical approach to spirituality.
I am most interested in what works, and what heals the hurts in the human heart and mind.
I'm not interested in compressing myself or anyone else into a spiritual mold.
I'm more interested in healing than conformity, and my goal is that you would have a healthy heart and mind full of God's love and positive expectations.
It doesn't matter to me whether you agree with me or say things the same way that I say them.
If you take these seven scriptures seriously and apply them, your life will never be the same.
You will become a positive person, and positive expectations will rule your life.
Don't memorize and take these scriptures personally unless you want to have a new life.
1. Don't be afraid; just believe.
2. Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, "Go throw yourself into the sea", and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
3. As you believe, so it will be done unto you.
4. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and He shall direct your path.
5. Be transformed by the renewing of your mind so that you may know the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God.
6. Whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, excellent, admirable, and worthy of praise, think on these things.
7. Set your mind on God's kingdom and his justice before everything else, and all the rest will come to you as well.
When these seven scriptures get inside your heart and mind, they will rock your world.
The Positive Channel has Seven Positive Universities focusing on self-help, self-talk, depression, positive spirituality, positive thinking, sailing, and overland expeditions. If you are interested in adventure, you can visit Sailing Uni and Overland Uni. If you want to win the battle against depression, then Depression Uni is for you. Self Talk Uni gets you started on a program of positive self-talk to change what you say when you talk to your mind. If you want to explore the world of self help, then Self Help Uni is a good start. If your interest is positive spirituality, visit Positive Christian Uni. For straight up positive thinking, visit Positive Uni.
You possess one quality non-achievers lack. You are endlessly persistent in pursuing your dreams. You are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true. You are an unstoppable, consistently positive, endlessly persistent doer of dreams.
Real magic happens when you start believing once again. You start dreaming big and believing big. You go to the dream factory, pick out a shiny new dream and start working on it. Before long, you become part of something great. You are guilty of living your dreams.
Dr. Dave reveals the secrets that made it possible to live his dreams. Discover what worked for him and apply the same principles in your own life. A Bonanza of Positive Power lies within your grasp. This is your opportunity to awaken and unleash the power that lies within.
Welcome to the twenty-first century where you can place an entire library of positive ebooks in your shirt pocket. Taking your positive thinking books with you has never been easier. Your entire positive library resides comfortably in your pocket on your smartphone. Visit the Positive Thinking Bookstore and start filling your mind with positive ebooks from Dr. Dave.
It's easy to follow Dr. Dave and The Positive Channel on social media. Dozens of our facebook pages are updated on a daily basis. If you like social media, you will love our pages. There is no easier way to put something positive into your mind every single day.