DEALING WITH A NEGATIVE STATE OF MIND
The five negative states of mind are important to recognize
After you can recognize and understand them, you are able to deal with them.
You won't exaggerate the significance of the negativity associated with fatigue. Instead you will do the sensible thing and rest.
When you hear the negative warnings found in the overloaded state, you will adjust your lifestyle so you don't experience a mental breakdown.
Finally if you suffer from a significant mood disorder or from clinical depression, you will seek the help of a physician who can initiate treatment that has a high probability of restoring a positive state of mind.
A commonsense approach often makes it easier to deal with a negative state of mind. When you find yourself in a negative state, stop what you are doing and remind yourself of nine things.
1. Never trust a tired and overloaded mind.
2. Negative thoughts are your mind's way of saying stop.
3. Rest is your mind's way of regaining perspective.
4. Sleep cures a tired mind.
5. Adjusting your lifestyle cures an overloaded mind.
6. Never make any major life changing decisions while in a negative state.
7. If you have habitually negative thoughts not improved by rest, relaxation, and sleep, you need to consider getting help from other people.
8. When you have lost command and control of your thoughts, and when twisted thinking and distorted emotions become your constant companions, it's time to seek professional help. You have a mood disorder that needs to be evaluated and treated by an experienced professional.
9. Suicidal thoughts are a true medical emergency and cannot be tolerated under any circumstances. Immediate medical intervention is necessary.
Remember, if you want to have a mind free from depression, nobody can stop you.
Excerpt from :
The Positive Channel has Seven Positive Universities focusing on self-help, self-talk, depression, positive spirituality, positive thinking, sailing, and overland expeditions. If you are interested in adventure, you can visit Sailing Uni and Overland Uni. If you want to win the battle against depression, then Depression Uni is for you. Self Talk Uni gets you started on a program of positive self-talk to change what you say when you talk to your mind. If you want to explore the world of self help, then Self Help Uni is a good start. If your interest is positive spirituality, visit Positive Christian Uni. For straight up positive thinking, visit Positive Uni.
You possess one quality non-achievers lack. You are endlessly persistent in pursuing your dreams. You are willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true. You are an unstoppable, consistently positive, endlessly persistent doer of dreams.
Real magic happens when you start believing once again. You start dreaming big and believing big. You go to the dream factory, pick out a shiny new dream and start working on it. Before long, you become part of something great. You are guilty of living your dreams.
Dr. Dave reveals the secrets that made it possible to live his dreams. Discover what worked for him and apply the same principles in your own life. A Bonanza of Positive Power lies within your grasp. This is your opportunity to awaken and unleash the power that lies within.
Welcome to the twenty-first century where you can place an entire library of positive ebooks in your shirt pocket. Taking your positive thinking books with you has never been easier. Your entire positive library resides comfortably in your pocket on your smartphone. Visit the Positive Thinking Bookstore and start filling your mind with positive ebooks from Dr. Dave.
It's easy to follow Dr. Dave and The Positive Channel on social media. Dozens of our facebook pages are updated on a daily basis. If you like social media, you will love our pages. There is no easier way to put something positive into your mind every single day.